Half Past Yellow is a small independent game development studio based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We released Time on Frog Island last year and are now in the production stage of Our Next Thing
At Half Past Yellow we strongly believe that interesting, talented people will tend to make great, innovative experiences. As a small team and a tight-knit group, we generally look for someone that can bring fresh ideas to the games we make and join us in challenging each other to be better. With a strong background in rapid-prototyping and game-jamming, we strive to constantly experiment and push the boundaries of what makes games fun and engaging across all sorts of different genres and art styles.
As a Games Producer, you will be responsible for overseeing the development process of our games from start to finish, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to a high level of quality. You will work closely with management to plan productions, scope projects, and manage the development team to create the best production practices for everyone at Half Past Yellow.
This position is for within commuting range of Copenhagen, Denmark with flexible hours and an option for partial work-from-home if desired.
Expected start is June 1st
Applications are open until May 4th
- Collaborate with every department, driving them to perform their best and ensure that project goals are aligned
- Create project schedules and budgets and ensure that they are met
- Evaluate current project risks and consider contingencies
- Run planning meetings and attend team meetings to assure development stays on track
- Engage with our fledgling community
- Self-motivated with excellent soft skills including collaboration and communication
- Strong understanding of common production methods including Agile SCRUM, Kanban, team management, long and short-term project scheduling and execution
- Effective team collaborator and meeting facilitator
- Software experience with word processors / spreadsheets / presentations
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Project Management, related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- Previous experience with game development/production
- Previous experience with project management software (Asana/Jira/Monday/Codecks)
- General understanding of game development processes
- Able to herd cats
- Be different from us! Have different hobbies, interests etc.
If this sounds like it could be you - please don't hesitate to apply! We're nice!