Witchsight is establishing its core team for development of its first title Thaumaturge. As the team's only 3D artist you will take ownership of the visual expression of the game, giving you free-range to do what you do best and play to your strengths.
You should be passionate about creating immersive environments that the player can marvel at and explore in VR, and you should be comfortable with the challenges and tedium of 3D production.
- Set the visual theme and style of the game.
- Create visual game assets, from models and textures to populating levels.
- Producing immersive environments within Unreal Engine, based on level designs from our Game Developer.
- Create marketing assets.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the team to ensure both your own and the team's productivity.
- A portfolio demonstrating you skill and your passions.
- Experience with 3D visual production, preferably games.
- Experience 3D modelling and texturing.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Experience creating Niagara particle systems.
- Experience with lighting in Unreal Engine.
- You must be able to self-manage and be productive without having deadlines enforced on you.
- You get to demonstrate your visual style through this project.
- You get a salary and a generous bonus package.
- You become part of a team where you are important.
While the project is in an advanced technical development stage, the visuals have been kept at a whitebox level to allow you to choose the direction.
The core team will consist of you, a Software Developer and a Game Designer. The team will be supported by a freelance sound designer and a freelance choreographer. The team will operate on principles of a Teal organization.
Witchsight is currently looking for office space at different locations in the greater Copenhagen area. While working from home on occasion should be possible, the majority of the work will be on site. If you have requirements or restriction to the work location, please state so in the application.
If this listing sounds interesting to you please submit a written application targeting this position at witchsight.dk