Are you passionate about PR, social media, and marketing, and curious about using it to spread awareness and interest in learning through games? In this student position, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting field where there are endless angles to explore in PR and marketing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic part-time student (8-12 hours pr. week) who can independently, with support from the CEO, build and maintain a strong online presence and engage our target audience online through cases on the website, posts on social media, and possibly other minor marketing initiatives.
• Social Media: Manage our company's social media profiles, including planning posts, creating engaging content, and responding to comments.
• PR Support: Assist in the development of press releases.
• Content Creation: Create creative content for social media, blogs, and newsletters that speak to our target audience.
• Analysis and Reporting: Monitor and analyze our online activities.
• Events and Promotions: Support in planning and organizing smaller events.
• Studying in the field of communication, marketing, or related fields.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with using social media platforms, especially LinkedIn and Facebook.
• Creative and imaginative with an interest in content creation.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team. • Analytical and results-oriented mindset.
• The opportunity to develop your skills in PR, social media, and marketing in an exciting industry. • Flexible working hours that fit your study schedule. • An informal, young, and dynamic working environment.
About Serious Games Interactive: • Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Copenhagen, where we currently have about 15 employees.
• Among Europe's leading companies in games and learning. • We work with a wide range of clients, including WHO, Maersk, and Red Barne.
If interested please send a brief application with your CV.
Deadline: 13th October 2023
Start: Soon as possible
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number 33323600