About the Internship: As our new sound design intern, you will have the primary responsibility for the sound design of our upcoming game 'DarkSwarm'. This includes everything from atmospheric background sounds to dynamic effects that bring our game to life.
About Bitfire Games:
We are a newly established game developer located in the heart of Copenhagen near Islands Brygge station. With a team of 11 dedicated game enthusiasts, our office is situated in Univate at the University of Copenhagen. Our vision is to create unique and captivating local co-op gaming experiences for players all around the world. We have been signed by Ghost Ship Publishing (the developers behind Deep Rock Galactic). DarkSwarm already has 30,000 on the Steam wishlist:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility for the sound design of 'DarkSwarm'.
- Create atmospheric background sounds and dynamic game effects.
- Experience or interest in sound design in the gaming sector.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with Unreal Engine.
- Independent worker able to take project responsibility.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
- Internship from January to April 2024 (possible extension to June).
- Growth opportunities in a dynamic, creative environment.
- Free daily lunches.
- Contribution to transportation costs.
- Central role in a budding company's first major project.
How to Apply:
Use the 'Apply to Position' button on the top of the page. Please send CV and relevant portfolios or work samples by no later than October 15th.
https://bitfire-games.breezy.hr/p/e7c56 ... fire-games