Norsk 2d&3d grafiker søger arbejde til efteråret

xerilon
Level 0 - Null

Norsk 2d&3d grafiker søger arbejde til efteråret

Unread post by xerilon » 13 Apr 2009, 21:45

HI, I'm a Norwegian guy moving to Denmark this summer. My dream is to work in the gaming industry but I am 28 and I have no previous relative experience.

I was attending at Odense Fagskole (going animation) some years ago, and have a year of general art school here in Norway from before that. Since that I have put all my effort into learning as much as possible about the artistic side of making games. I assume there are many Companies in Denmark that develop games, and I would love to do freelance work as a junior artist to get more experience and make some money at the same time. I learn very fast, am reliable, can work independently as well as on teams, and I have a passion for the art.

I have now three months before I leave Norway for a better life, and in that time I plan to learn Zbrush (or similar) to make high poly characters.
For now I can do concept art, low poly work, general texturing, general rigging, general skinning, basic but good looking animations, and I know Photoshop in and out. I have been very busy with my day job which is far from computers, and I am working on my own game project as Art director, and that gives little time to polish the portfolio, however this is a bland of what I got:

Constructive critisism and advice is highly appreciated too :)