MovieStarPlanet is looking for talented programmers

Peer
Level 0 - Null

MovieStarPlanet is looking for talented programmers

Unread post by Peer » 04 Jan 2013, 18:58

I want to create social games for browsers, phones and tablets.
I would be proud to see my code being used by more than 70 million kids.
I like working with AS3 and/or C# using patterns, frameworks such as Robotlegs 2, doing it agile, with Continuous Integration.
I need to work with really competent and nice colleagues, in a buzzing but casual environment.
I enjoy having influence on what I am doing, how I do it and work in a place that is open for discussions.

Does that sound like you? Then you should come work for MovieStarPlanet.

MovieStarPlanet is the company behind MovieStarPlanet.com, a social game for kids aged 8-15. In a world of Fame, Fortune and Friends, each user designs his own movie star avatar, which can be used for creating small cartoon-like movies, chat and play games with other users.

The game has grown into one of the worlds most successful social games for kids and is still experiencing explosive growth. The company has grown with the game, and about 80 very nice colleagues have joined us over the last 2 years. We are also expanding into new areas as we grow, so we have also partnered up with Art of Crime, and are preparing our next new product.

Preferred skills
  • B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent degree with good results
    Experienced AS3 developer (one or more Flash projects released)
    Knowledge with C# or other object oriented languages for backend development
    Strong analytical abilities
    Great team player with excellent communication skills
How to apply
Send an email to recruitment@moviestarplanet.com and include info about your background, why you would want to work for us and maybe even some examples of projects.

clauslykke
Level 3 - Infant

Re: MovieStarPlanet is looking for talented programmers

Unread post by clauslykke » 15 Mar 2013, 17:10

We are looking for more programmers :o)