Invisible Walls is looking for a talented 2D/Concept artist (intern), who has strong skills in digital drawing and visualizing in-game assets.
Who are we?
Invisible Walls is an indie studio founded by the team behind Aporia: Beyond The Valley. We are currently in pre-production of a new and exciting project where we need your help. The game will be created in Unreal Engine 4 and is inspired by Avalon, Garry's Mod: Murder and Deceit. Learn more about our company here: https://www.invisiblewalls.co/
Your primary tasks will be creating concept art for mood boards, in-game assets, characters and promo art. We are looking for someone who can think creatively, independently and who are also a great communicator. You will help assure that game design discussions get visualized into something the whole team can understand and work from - a challenging but honorable task!
We expect you to have a compassion for art and game development and always want to achieve the best result possible. In return, we provide a very social, down-to-earth and strongly motivated team and the possibility of being hired after the internship.
We are interested in any kind of internship - you don’t have to be a student.
• Experience with digital painting using Photoshop, Illustrator or similar tools.
• The ability to receive constructive feedback.
• A passion for creating great game experiences.
• Being a social and awesome team-person.
• All-around knowledge of game design and iterative processes.
• Experience with 3D modelling
• Experience with paper prototyping.
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
• The internship starts in around mid March
• The position is unpaid (But can lead to at paid position)
• The internship can vary from 1-5 months
• Our office is situated in Copenhagen SW
If this sounds interesting to you, please contact us on email@example.com or +45 20710582. A written application is not required, it is more interesting for us to see your portfolio, CV and talk to you in person
Looking forward to hear from you!