We are looking for a 3D Artist to join our development team for our game Fueled Mayhem.
Your tasks involve texturing and modelling both organic and hard surfaces with props, hero assets and cars.
Our visual expression:
We are aiming for a cartoony texture style with realistic model in a dystopian atmosphere.
It will be exaggerated and vulgar. An example could be that the bumper of the car is massive. The cars must look evil.The weapons will be large and dangerous looking. The environments we aim to create include themes like the jungle and desert in a dystopian atmosphere.
If you want to see different model from the game, check out the link below:
- Experience working in 3D. We accept students and pros alike, as long as you have an understanding of design and feel comfortable with programs like Maya, 3dsMax or blender.
- Working with a low polygon environment. (8000-16000 polys)
- Creating textures for assets.
- Knows how to texture with photoshop or substance painter.
What can we offer you?
There are two types of agreements. It should be said; we can’t offer money yet. You can start on agreement 1, and switch to agreement 2 and vice versa, we are quite flexible there.
- Agreement 1: You will join the team for a specific amount of time or tasks. It will be possible to extend the period if both parties agree on it. If you choose this agreement, you will get a recommendation from us, and you can add all the things that you have worked on to your portfolio.
- Agreement 2: You will join the project and follow it to the end. If you choose this, you either get royalties or share of the game.
Crank up the MAYHEM ! Engage through enemy vehicles to reach the top in this “Fuelly sick” competitive vehicular combat game. Fueled MAYHEM has a focus on intense, chaotic battles, tuned cars with customizable stats, and creative guns that will cause your opponent’s destruction..
In Fueled MAYHEM , the environment on top of players can kill you. There will be jumps and hiding places so because of where you steer.
Join the frantic battle as one of the unique drivers, play on different maps and be ready to be thrown into a world of utter MAYHEM . Drive around in your beefed up car and obliterate everything you deem worthy of MAYHEM . There are countless ways to create absolute MAYHEM in all the different game modes.
We are about to release an early alpha build of v0.301. This means that the game is in a very playable state, and we are having fun playing it so far.
The plan for the game is to be released on PC first, then later on Xbox ,PlayStation and the Switch.
Current team is:
- Tobias Rasmussen – Writer, Project Director, Programmer.
- Christopher Hedegaard – Lead Programmer.
- Pete Reed – Audio designer
- Brian Nguyen – Art Director, 3D Artist.
- Michael Anderson – 3D Artist.
- Mads Bloch-Sørensen – Programmer.
What are you waiting for? If you are interested in joining the team, please apply to:
We will review all application, and get back to you as soon as possible. It may take up to 10 days before you hear from us.
You are also welcome to write to us if you have any questions.